Spring Brush Pick Up on June 1st, 2020
- Stack brush at the curb, cut end toward the street, but not protruding into the street
- Brush must be no larger than 5 inches in diameter and 5 feet long
- Normal yard debris, branches and trimmings only. No garden or flower bed debris.
- Once the pick-up crews have passed your property, they will not be back!
- There is a maximum loading time of 10 minutes per address. If brush at your property exceeds the maximum loading time, you will be responsible to remove the remaining brush. This service is for small branches and limbs that may have fallen during storms, not for removal of brush from entire trees.
Reminder on what is recyclable and what is NOT recyclable:
Exciting news, Village Residents! The Village of Burton now offers eBill and Bank Drafts. If you would like to sign up for eBill and/or Bank Drafts, the form is on the Water and Sewer page. Any questions call the Village of Burton office.
Please be advised:
Our Burton Utility Department will be marking utility lines on lawns and streets Monday through Friday during normal business hours. If you have any questions or concerns please call the Village Office.
Please note: The Board of Public Affairs recently updated the Rules and Regulations to state that any water and sewer bill not paid by the due date (a delinquent account) AND with a balance of $300 or greater will have services shut off. Payment plans are available to anyone who is having trouble paying their water/sewer bill. If you are making regularly scheduled payments on a payment plan, your account is not delinquent.
The Village of Burton has teamed up with Waste Management to offer Burton Village residents a Single Hauler Trash Program that became effective April 1, 2019. All residents will automatically be enrolled in the standard service level of a 96-gallon trash cart and a 64-gallon recycle cart at a rate of $17.81 per month. To choose a different service level, be sure to contact the Village Office at 440-834-4474. A senior rate is available. Also available is "low volume bag service." Recycling will take place every two weeks. All standard service level customers will get a recycle tote; bag customers have the option of adding recycling service at a rate of $5.33/month. Single Hauler Trash (Waste Management) Frequently Asked Questions
2020 Recycling Schedule
Waste Management Recycling Website
The 2019 Arbor Day celebration was held Saturday, October 12th in the Village Park from 10 AM to 12 PM.
The Village of Burton is on Facebook. Check us out!